H. Edward Andrews III
My Commitment to You
If you are facing a criminal or traffic charge, you already have enough stress and unpredictability in your life. You need a lawyer you can trust and have confidence in for a positive result.
I have been a practicing trial attorney since 1980. I am dedicated to helping my clients resolve the pressing legal problems they face. I will be handling your case personally. Your questions will be answered and you will understand the legal process, the strengths and weaknesses of your case, and the options available to you.
Contact my Harford County, Maryland, (Bel Air) law office at (410) 879-3370 if you are seeking an attorney who provides personal service and quality representation. Call to schedule appointments Monday through Friday. We are located in Bel Air and serve clients throughout Harford County, Cecil County, and Baltimore County, Maryland.
- University of Maryland College Park
- American University Law School, Washington DC
- Maryland, 1980
- Pennsylvania, 1978
Positions Formerly Held
- Senior Staff Attorney for the State of Maryland
- Assistant Public Defender for the Office of the Public Defender for Baltimore City
- Assistant Public Defender for the Office of the Public Defender for Harford County
- Attorney for the County Council of Harford County
- Attorney for the Aberdeen Police Officer's Union Local 731
- Washington DC Police Officer
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Harford County Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney's Association